Hi, I'm James
I'm an engineer-in-training applying my knowledge of mechanical and software engineering to the energy field. I love writing articles on data analysis, simulation and numerical optimization. Find me on github or email
- Reading List // Set a goal to read 35 books in 2019
- Advent Of Code // Yearly coding challenge in December, I post my solutions for 2019
- Pathfinding // A quick intro to pathfinding with videos
- Map Colouring // How exponentialy difficult discrete problems can be solved using heuristics
- Pictures To Text // A fun program working with Python
- Fossil Fuels // I give an introduction to fossil fuels
- Making A Transistor // A look at how the fundemental materials of computing are put together to form logic
- Rocket Or Tower // My attempt to build a neurel network using resnet34 to classify rockets and towers
- Automatic Paintball Turret // A university project to create an automatic painball turret using OpenCV
- Altitude // A time-budgeting app to plan your time and review each day to make you more productive.
- Parsley For Style // Web app written in Django to reduce the amount of time it takes to prepare food.
- Studio // A simple static site generator for a web journal, to convert text articles to a website